14 October, 2014

DONT GET ME STARTED: JUST DONT

Wanna no one thing that's been getting my GOAT lately?!? Don't even ask! It's this goshbedarned Democrats invading Iraq or Iran or whatever the hell country it is without giving the guy who came up with the plan in the first place ANY CREDIT! Yep. I'm talking about George Bush! (Dressing on the side am I right?!)

Now I'm not the first person to realize that real eyes realize real lies, but I'm sick and tired of Obama trying to pass for some kind of BOZO but obama is a BUFFOON! Heard of it?!?!

I won't take too much of your time with this but just remember ONE THING. Obama is an ATHEIST and he HATES GOD and CHRISTIANS! yep thats right! You and your family thought you were safe from Obola?! NOPE! not with a CHRIST-HATING president coming your way.. The research is there people!... LOOK IT UP
Obama: the cure to Ebole? No.
Thats it for today! thanks for reading! See ya next time! (if you arent dead from ebole LOL!)
-DP

1 comment: