28 August, 2014

Me? Funny You Should Ask!

I think that...

Everything can be explained through math

Everything is simpler than we believe

Nothing matters


It feels like it matters and it feels like we have free will so it doesn't matter if we don't


"I can't know anything to be true, not even this"


live your life to reduce the suffering of others, including animals. yours doesn't matter. Question everything and everyone, especially yourself. Change yourself and the system. Pants are the truest, oldest, and best form of self expression. 



i like pants

Follow my daily blog for daily pant reviews daily!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just curious on how the intersections of everything can be explained through math and "question everything and everyone" works? Overall a very solid blog post! Felt very free form and kept me on the edge of my chair!

    ReplyDelete