07 September, 2014

Comfy Central

"CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE COMFORT TRAIN!"
At least that's how I felt when I first tried these puppers on. Man oh man what a feelin. The product is the Comfpant, the newest rollout from the revelitionary pant company, Pantsco

Pantsco has showed time and time again that they know what's what when it comes to garment comfort,  but the Comfpant stands head and shoulders above the rest of their pantdeavours. Pantsco CEO Mel Gibson had this to say about the new product: "Why do you keep calling me Mel Gibson? I'm not Mel Gibson I'm Sean Connery. You know, the James Bond guy?" Wise words, Mr. Gibson, I don't agree with some of your views but you sure can make a pair of pants!

Needless to say this product is nothing short of remarkable and deserves endless retweets. 8/10 would recommend. -DP
(Photo courtesy of Pantsco

1 comment: