23 September, 2014

New Pants Store

Hi all, sorry I havent posted in a while! :) Quite the shnanigans have been going on in my new pants... store!! Haha located on the corner of my right leg and my left leg (IM KIDDIGN!!) Its on the corner of 50th and France. Come roll on through it's called "The Pants Party" (come on it's a joke!)! Any way business has been going well.. If you count NOT SELLING ANY PANTS as good!!! (Which I don't!)

 I would be selling more pants in SCOTLAND where boys wear skirts! (go figure!!) Which got me thinking; How come the kilt-lover and leader of the Scottish rebellion, Mel Gibson decided to stray from his highland roots to start a successful pants company in Tinsel Town, USA?

You may remember our interview with Pantsco CEO Mel Gibson from a few months back. Welp we called him again to ask more about his transition from a skirt-sporting Scot to a trouser tycoon:

The Daily Pant: Thanks for talking to us again, Mr. Gibson. First we wanted to ask you about what it was like growing up pantsless in the Scottish highlands?

Mel Gibson: By damn, I thought I told my agent not to let you people through again. I'm Sean Connery, from the James Bond films. I've been knighted, I'm a big deal. How do you keep confusing me with Mel Gibson? It must have been really difficult to get a hold of me, how could you have done that without knowing my name?
Wow, interesting stuff! Say more.
What? Were you listening to what I just
Jeez, sounds like it must have been tough living without pants. When was the first time young Mel tried on a pair of pants? What was it like?
You know Mel Gibson is American, right? He played a Scot in one movie. He wasn't born there. And that movie was set hundreds of years ago, people don't wear kilts there anymore, except on special occasions.
Hm, sounds like it must have been quite the PANTSperience! Haha. 
That pun doesn't work on several levels. I hav-
Please, Mr. Gibson let me finish. Just a few more questions for you. 
I have no idea why I'm still on the phone with you. I'm hanging up. Don't call me again.

Wow, he may be a racist pig, but no one can deny Mel Gibson has got some great stories from his Scottish past. Not to mention, the guy can make some C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E pants! Thanks for talking with us Mel!

Anyway that's all for today! Please stop BUY the store and support local pantsmiths and the site. We desperately need business. The landlord is still on my case about the incident with the cock fighting ring I set up in the basement so I can't be late with the rent again.

(P.S. 50% off two pairs of pants to the first customer that brings me a big, healthy, angry rooster)

XOXO
Pantsip Girl

-DP

1 comment:

  1. I told you not to publish this. I will take legal action if this post is not removed within 24 hours.

    Sir Sean Connery

    ReplyDelete