08 September, 2014

Sweatpants? No pants of mine!!

So a funny thing happened to me today. I was shopping at the grocery store looking for the beans (of all things!! LOL) and this guy stopped me. He said, "Hey aren't you that guy who writes for The Daily Pant? I've got a question for you, what are your thoughts on sweat pants?"

Now I know what you're thinking; "this guy sounds like a total dangus!" And I have to say I agree, but he's not the only dorkwad who has pestered me about my blog when in out in public. 
Now I ask you: What ever happens to privacy, what'd ever happened to respect? 

These days celebrities can't even go out to eat with out people pestering them. I went out to lunch just last week and this lady just wouldn't leave me alone. She kept yelling "Help! Does anyone know the Heimlich maneuver?! This man is choking!" She even asked me to call one of her friends who reads my blog, Ambulance. 

Do I have a blog? Yes. Am I thankful for my fans? Yes. But do I want to be bothered while I'm having lunch with an old friends? No.

But, I guess it's just the way things are in the age of the camera phone, sometimes i wish we could go back to the years of yesteryear when a person with a blog about pants could walk down the street without getting arrested for arson and insurance fraud.  

Anywho that's my rant. And while I'm at it I'm going to do a review of sweatpants. 

Sweatpants: 
If you care at all about pants, pants fashion, or just pants as an institution in general please, PLEASE don't do it. What you do in your own home is your own business but please keep it at home. 
-DP




No comments:

Post a Comment