25 November, 2014

Do the Mends Justify the Jeans?

First off I want to apologize to my readers. I knoe that i have not been on my game. I have let you down I'm sorry. But times have been tough. My new pants store got closed down and i'm up to my neck in debt-notification letters, Pacho keeps calling trying to get his roosters back and threataning me. Lately ive just been couch surfing and I just got a library card so now I can start blogging again.

Anyway today I want to tickle your brain about something important: money.
So I went to the tailor this weekend. Talk about a rip-me-off!
I'm telling you, you woulda thought this guy was Rumpled Stiltskin the way he was charging! So this got me thinkin.. if it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg to get your pants mended, youd better be darn sure those jeans are worth it. In other words, ask yourself, do the mends justify the jeans?

Now I'm not here to preach, but there's a time and a place for everything on this blog. So, if you're paying out the whazoo to get a pair of hand-me-down dungarees tailored you're a damn fool. But don;t listen to me, what do I know? I just run the most respected pant news service in the country! To each his own. Just don't show up at my door lookin for handouts when youre broke and youre wife's left and all youve got left is a perfect pair of dungarees, because I warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment