23 November, 2014

Slacks With the Stars: Kelsey Grammer

Welcome to our first installment of our new post category, Slacks With the Stars, where we get the latest tips, and zips from the hottest celebs tinsel town has to offer. Here to answer all of our pant themed questions, and kind enough to let us into his humble home, is Fraiser star, Kelsey Grammer.

10 years after Frasier was cancelled, Grammer is still the bell of the ball!

The Daily Pant: So, Mr. Grammer I'll start you off with a question I ask every guest: boxers or briefs? Trick question! Pants! 
Kelsey Grammer: Haha oh man that is rich!
So we all remember you from your hilarious sitcom, Frasier, but what have you been up to lately? 
Well, actually I've been working on a new Frasier movie with director D.W. Griffith called Frasier: the Movie. It's a coming of age movie about a young man in a big city who begins an unconventional love affair with his class pet, a spunky parrot named Roscoe. Unfortunately I can't say more. 
Wow sounds crazy. CRAZY AWEsSOME! They should call you Crasier! Haha you know I'm just joking K-man! So who have you been wearing, pants wise? 
I try to stick to my Hugo Boss, my Calvin Klein. Nothing fancy, I'm just a regular guy. I just happen to be on your TV basically 24/7. I'm not a god, I'm just like everyone else, if everyone else was one of the best actors of all time and a f***ing millionaire. I think that's why my wife left me, cause I can pick up any chick off any street in any city in the continental US. Thats what fame does to you.
Hahaha Frasier Crane, charming as ever! Where were you on the night of February 18th, 2003? 
[long pause] What? 
Ever spent any time in the Hamptons? Around Clemson's Point maybe? 
Where are you going with this? 
I know it was you Grammer. Your fingerprints were all over the place. You think I have millions in diamonds go missing every day? Do you?!
Listen.. We can settle this rationally.. 
Settle this rationally? You don't know what I went through to get my hands on those stones.. they were priceless. 
No! Put that down.. I can get them back... I can pay you back..
There's nothing I value more than revenge.
No! Stop! I'll do anything! I'll


And that concludes this weeks installment of Slacks With the Stars. Thanks for reading and see ya next week! -DP

P.S. Make sure to catch Grammer's new movie, Frasier: the Movie. In theatres November 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment