09 December, 2014

Dating in Denim: How To Be a Total Lady-Man Without Ditchin' the Britches

Its no secret that the online dating scene can be a rough place for lonely romantics like myself. Every where you look on the dating sites there's profiles of man with big man beard, strong guys riding their Harlers to the biking bar, and hunky lumbler-jacks cutting down timber for their next big meal.

Seeing how manly the competition is, one thinks to themselves, "with all these white-hot man abs and chin-guys how am I supposed to attract the ladies? I'm just a regular guy, right?" Wrong 

I've been looking all of my life for a pair of pants that will get me lucky with the ladies but it wasn't until just this week that I finally found my solution. Khakis4Casanovas are the latest pant roll-out from The Gap, and let me tell you, they do the trick.

I used to be a pizza-faced loser with a degree in having parents that hate me!! But, all of that changed when I donned these new Khakis and went on a few HOT dates. Now you could say I'm a veritable James Bond, Austin Powers, or Don Draper. I went from 0-100 bph (babes per hour) real fast. Just one week ago I was getting hazed by in the locker room by my strong teachers, today I'm the biggest lady-man in the metro!! (and im just getting started..)

Ever met the biggest lady-man in ur highschool? Now u have nerd-boy.  making out isnt even a big deal to me anymore.. Ive gone all the way dweeb i dont even care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is what a real lady-man looks like. 
Soke it in noobs, I wont be here for long. I gotta go meet some babes at the dunes and wear pants later.

No comments:

Post a Comment