21 January, 2015

BLOG POST 11: SETTING



the neighborhood I live in is called south west minneapolis. Southwest minneapolis is divided into the south and the west by a pair of lakes like a giant watery zipper. The south and the west look like giant pant legs between the lakes. The west pant is sparsely populated with lepers, or as they like to be called, the more leprosy-challenged. The south pant is full of people who are less leprosy-oriented. I live in the south pant but I occasionally travel to the west pant to bring the lepers leftovers from my weekly venture to the local TGI Fridays (and the occasional Champs and Houlihans). Everyone in the south pant has a pet. And I mean EVERYONE!

Seriously! The place is a veritable old McDonald had a farm! I LIVE RIGHT BY THE MINNEHAHA CREEK. My neighbor is a rich kid in a big house named Jake. He is my friend. Friends are fun sometimes but sometimes they can be mean. Jake was mean to me yesterday and it made me sad.

Kirk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment