16 August, 2015

The Blogigal Son Returns

So people keep asking me "Do you still blog?" And it really pisses me to peices. It really shows how little people care. I mean just check my blog ONE TIME and you could see the answer is yes. I'm a god damned Blogosaurus Rex to tell the truth. If you were even 1/8th the man my father was you'd know what I'm talking about.

 
Now back to pants. As I see it, a lot of really messed up people seem to think the warmer weather during the summer months excuses them to wear "shorts" instead of pants. Someone give me an oil change because that really grinds on my gears. It just shows how false people are. You think you can just wear pants when its cofortabel? You think you just wear them when you FEEL LIKE IT?? Fuck you. Simple as that.

Pants arent a lifestyle. They arent a choice. They are truth. they are god. They are life and death. They are the abyss and the light. When someone tells me they don't wear pants in the summer because its uncomfortable I laugh in their face! You fool!! Fool who will not suffer for the pants!! I gladly suffer for the pants, offer my worthless body and wretched mind up to them. Up to those uncaring unfeeling, indifferent pants. It is my greatest privilege and deepest pleasure.

So next time you think about asking someone why theyre wearing pants in the summer heat.. dont.

DP

No comments:

Post a Comment